Friday, August 9, 2013

Silver Fox Project REVEALED

 I have FINISHED the silver fox plush that I have told you readers about. YES IT CAN move its legs like planned. She can sit,lay and beg. I would like to add, she is a great companion. My favorite part was making the tail (I LOVE tails).
Mock up before sewing
Heather has a skeleton inside her plush body and in the lower part of her jointed legs, the skeleton is made of wire. (I was against wire at first but I ended up using it to make her stronger).
When I saw the head come together, I could envision what the entire fox would look like


Posing in Nature
The project took about 16 weeks to finish even though I had free time in between. She was frustrating and exciting to make and I think when I get older I should try again to make something even more realistic.  

ENJOY THE SILVER FOX PICTURES!

THE END

Me and my Silver Fox

1 comment:

  1. Alex, I am SO PROUD of you. I left his project in your hands and got to sit back and watch you accomplish your goals. You mentioned being frustrated. I saw you take a deep breathe, come up with solutions when problems arose and do it with an amazing attitude. I could see your cognitive wheels turning as you pieced together this complicated structure. I loved you tried to account for details. You went out on a limb and tried something that you didn't know anything about and learned many things that will benefit you later in your life. I love you my creative girl! MOM

    ReplyDelete