Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fairy Tales Of The Real World

      I am reading The Fairy Land Of Science for school and I think it is clever and interesting because the author is putting nature in the context of a fairy tale. She uses analogies to explain Science such as; a frozen pond is compared to Sleeping Beauty and the sun rays act as the Prince who awakens the pond with his warmth. In my opinion, this fact book will be very poetic as we will also explore the wonders of nature.  To me this book is very observant of God's creations. Also I think this book has educational and creative values because as I scrolled through the text I began thinking about the facts given and the fairy tale comparison. I have only read part of a lecture but, I look forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment