Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fox Tales: Fox Tail Special

Over the years I have sewn two tails, my original red fox/coyote  and my grey wolf / arctic fox tails. This year I have sewn a third tail a silver/black fox tail! I was inspired to make this tail to go with my one and only silver fox plush! I got the perfect fur to complete this peculiar tail, the color is a mix of black cat and sweet brown with a snow white tip like a usual fox would have.


  My original red fox tail was tricky because it was our first time making a tail! I needed help from my family. I was a little nervous  because I didn't want to give up my old tail which came off a horse I used to have. I used the horse tail as a unicorn tail, then a wolf tail  and finally a fox tail until I found a you tube video on how to make an easy quality tail. I thought this was quite appealing to have something that actually looks like a fox tail !    I like my fox tails because they make me feel more like a fox when I play with my friends. I can also be more than a fox with these tails!


I can be .....

  • Red Fox
  • Grey Fox
  • Arctic Fox
  • Fennec Fox
  • Black Fox
  • Silver Fox
  • Grey Wolf 
  • Red Wolf
  • Arctic Wolf
  • Coyote 
With five ears and three tails I can be 10 canines.
Arctic Wolf

Grey Fox

Fennec Fox

Arctic Fox

Red Fox/ Coyote

Grey Wolf

Heather Raven Paw the Silver Fox

Red Wolf is not shown.




      

No comments:

Post a Comment