Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Viking Voyage: Day 6

     I woke up in the morning to the smell of schnitzel grease "That's odd I haven't hired any cooks and I watered down the fire," I got up from my cot and followed the smell. Lo and behold I saw one of the men that helped me move my ship yesterday! Believe it or not he was cooking schnitzel! Before I emerged from my ship I thought to myself, "I could use this kind of talent in my business!" Then, I rushed down to their camp and blurted, "I couldn't help but follow the scent of that delicious schnitzel! Have you boys raided me restaurant stock?!?" They all glanced at me in disbelief.
     "No I have not raided your restaurant stock! Thats for barbarians and viking savages!"He said.
     I jumped back, He just called me a savage! I replied angrily, "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME SAVAGE!" He stared back at me in disbelief.
     Finally, The man making the schnitzel proudly stated "I didn't call you a savage I called those barbaric vikings savages!"
     I was shocked! He just said that to a real vikings face, my face! "Well there is a viking presence here, I know it!" I shot back. The man didn't seem worried.
     "Are you sure? We would have heard their poor little boo, boo cries by now." He retorted.
     This is when the anger started to rise, I towered over him and yelled "OH YEAH? YOU DON'T SEE ME CRYING DO YA? YOUR FACE TO FACE WITH A REAL VIKING AND SHE'S ANGRY!" He stared in terror, I yanked the schnitzel out of his hand and ate it in one bite, Then the unbelievable happened, My taste buds were shocked like a ship being hit by a cannon. I tried to stop myself but the words rolled off my lips, "How would you like to work for me?"

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part is when Grunka takes the Schnitzel from Fritz and eats it. Grunka's ready to throw down… LOL! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete