Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What the HECK is it?

I recently purchased a webkinz !!! However...




what the HECK is it!?!?!?





I may have missed the news about webkinz hybrids, cause I really don't know what this is.

Just look at it! Is it a duck, a goose? NAH, probably a platypus or a kiwi bird, but just look at it, it can't be!!! I looked at the tag for the name of this thing and the company classified it as a Googles! WHAT THE HECK IS A GOOGLES?!?!

That got me searching on the internet, on Google to be exact and I didn't find an animal in nature anywhere close to this thing.

Take a look at these pictures and tell me WHAT THE HECK IT IS. Until I get any answers I am  going to call it a Goopladui ( goo-pla-doo-ee) cause the best I can tell it's a Goose, Platypus,Duck and a Kiwi. At least webkinz has an imagination, (or a lack of one) I'll give them credit for that.

'GOO' for Goose
Photo by:NatalieMaynor
'PLA'  for Platypus
Photo by:Maksim
'DU' for Duck
Photo by: furryscaly
' I ' for Kiwi
Photo by: mmagellan


 It's a Goopladui, what do you think it is???


No comments:

Post a Comment