Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Treasure Seekers: Mini Book Report

I am Reading The Treasure  Seekers by E Nesbit so far Dora (the eldest of six kids) gathered all the other kids Alice, Dickey, Oswald, Horace Octavius and Noel to come up with ways to find treasure for the family which has become poor since their mom died, their plans were:

  • Horace Octavius - gold bandits
  • Oswald - highway robbery or a rescue
  • Alice - divining rod
  • Dickey (the sophisticated one) -mail order business 
  • Dora - digging for treasure 
  • Noel - was secretive about his idea
I would dress up as sickly hobo kid and go out to beg for money and for the grand finally I DIE but then when I feel a warm hand in my shoulder, I gasp and cough then slouch back up and because the poor soul feels so sorry for this poor kid he gives me money galore. Just kidding, that's not right! I would rather go into business, I would get a lot of old clothes and make stuffed animals, dresses, bonnets and more! Back then, the main stream items people buy and sell are clothing, dolls, soap, jewelry and ink, I would try all of those to see which one sells the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment