Thursday, January 22, 2015

Narc At The Museum: Post #1

My mom and I went on a field trip for homeschool to the Blanton Museum of Art. She told me my assignment was to choose one or two pieces of art to write my opinion about and do a little background research on the artists. Well, we both went in with best intentions to be sophisticated art purviewers but this is what we came out with instead.

The following 'Narc At The Museum' posts come with a warning; all art history and individual artists renditions have NOT been taken into consideration and our quirky critique may offend those who have very little sense of humor. Proceed at own risk.


 POST #1: PLEASE DON'T FART

Critic Explanation: A wonderful master piece at first sight but (or should I say butt) as you may see, a small child's face in the center of the art (or should I say fart) depicting a stance of distress as his father in the lower right corner pleads with the angel not to let one blow on his beloved child.









1 comment: