Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Small Tales Of Chester P. Wibbles

Chapter One: Professor P. And Gerbil Hyde



CHESTER SEARCHES FOR A NEW DIG

     Chester P. Wibbles; the European hamster, was sitting in his little, dumpy apartment sipping  imported tea and reading his favorite newspaper, The Daily Mix Gazette, when he stumbled upon a luxurious apartment advertisement. "Oh how delightful that would be, quite pleasant I would say."
     Chester immediately grabbed the scissors and cut out the address, made his way hastily out of his apartment into his Austin Healey Sprite and drove off.
     "Oh dear!" he said as he stepped out of his "Frog eye buggy". He rushed up to a fine looking gentleman, a Jird of a sort, "Are you by chance the manager?" asked Chester.  He was looking for an apartment of course.
     "Yes sir," the Jird replied in an odd voice.
     "Crickey boy, you must present yourself!" Chester yelled. Chester let out a deep breath and then said, "Please excuse me in my manner, eh. Show me my room will you?"
     "Umm, well this way sir," hesitated the Jird.
     "I hate when animals call me things of this sort," thought Chester as he quietly said "Sir,"under his breath. "Oh please, just call me Professor P.  It's British."
     Finally, we arrived at a rather nicely cut apartment when the manager explained what I was in for. "Sir… er, Professor P. this is your apartment it comes with a cozy personal lounge complete with Nest's newest 1,000 thread count sheets, a chrome plate sturdy food storage and kitchen with a 20 gallon glass water tank, a pleasant excrament tub and cleaning pond, the rotating saucer 5,000 good for chilling while having a drink or getting exercise, a luxury wool carpet, and last but not least your own personal butler, Handz.  So what do you think Professor P?" asked Jerry the manager.
     "It's just splendid! I can..." Chester began, "I say… sniff, sniff,  somebody puffed!" I can't believe my nose, what is that smell?" thought Chester.
     "Oh, that must be the next door neighbors, they're a bunch of teen gerbils, sorry about that I will have Handsa, the other butler take care of that." Jerry promised.

CHESTER MOVES IN

     I could not get a wink the next few days. Those gerbils are driving me knackered! I'm a stout, short, British private detective with a mildly cheeky attitude, I don't belong in this neighborhood! The house is rather astonishing but the neighbors… barmy! They're always chin wagging in the middle of the day while I'm trying to sleep! Just as I was about to talk to Jerry my manager about moving I heard the most startling sound, a monstrosity to my ears! I looked over to the gerbils cage and found the monster causing the monstrosity… it was amazing! It was huge! It was maddening! It was gerdzilla! The giant gerbil burst out of the apartment and rampaged towards town.
      I strode over to the wreck. Mr. Jerry my manager tried to persuade me out of it but I refused, "This is my job for crying out loud!" I stepped into the mess and had found a small vile,  "Bob's my Uncle! I've found it!" retorted Chester.
     "What is it?" Jerry cried.
     "The vile that held the serum that made the gerbil so monstrous," Chester P. exclaimed.
   
Stay Tuned For The Ongoing Adventure of Chester P. in Chapter Two….

No comments:

Post a Comment