Wednesday, February 18, 2015

The Viking Voyage: Day 1

    Life on the seas is hard, nobody was buying my Wienerschnitzel and the fish are stinking up the hull of my Battle Dingy! I knew I shouldn't have gone to sea on my own, I probably wouldn't have gotten lost and forced to sell wienerschnitzel, fermented fish and more at Grunka's Sea Saloon. I was supposed to set up shop in Germany. I know we haven't conquered Germany yet but it is the weinerschnitzel capital of the world! It has always been my dream to not only conquer the country but its schnitzel industries in order to be Queen Schnitzen of Schnitzels! But alas my sales are poor so my dreams will have to wait another day.

1 comment:

  1. ALex, you crack me up… I love Grunka's diary. We can come up with adventures galore for our Viking friend. He He! Love, Mom!

    ReplyDelete